Calvin has been leading enterprise-wide Change Management initiatives for almost a decade with leading CPG manufacturers. He understands that an effective Change Management process is part of a robust management system and not just a tool to be applied to isolated projects.
He has perfected the 3 Stage-gate method that helps organizations to ensure the following:
- [Stage-gate 1] Cross-functional alignment is achieved during the ideation phase of emerging changes
- [Stage-gate 1] Changes are understood and sufficiently resourced at the leadership level
- [Stage-gate 2] Associated risks are assessed and mitigated in advance of making changes to operations
- [Stage-gate 3] Key stakeholders have the opportunity to validate that risks have been effectively mitigated
- [Stage-gate 3} Training, communication, and documentation are completed prior to closing changes out
- [Stage-gate 3} Key learnings are captured to ensure continuous improvement of the change management process and team effectiveness
- [Stage-gate 3] All essential actions are completed and the anticipated benefit is realized
- [Stage-gate 3] Changes become completely integrated into normal operations to ensure sustainment
Contact Calvin directly for more information about implementing a proven Change Management process in your organization.